sábado, 29 de agosto de 2015

My Summer Playlist / A minha Playlist de Verão

Summer's not over yet! So there's something i'd like to share with you.
This is my top 20 songs i've been listening to this summer. I hope you like it:

O verão ainda não acabou! Então aqui está algo que gostava de partilhar com vocês.
Este é o meu top das 20 músicas que mais ouvi este verão. Espero que gostem:


Billy Joel - Tell her about it
Demi Lovato - Cool for the Summer
Pia Mia - Do it again ft. Chris Brown, Tyga
Train - Drops of Jupiter
The Script - I'm yours
Two Door Cinema Club - Come back home
Gentlemen Hall - Sail into the sun
The National - This is the last time
The Script - Man on a wire
Two Door Cinema Club - Something good can work
Disclosure - You & Me ft. Eliza Doolitle
Mikky Ekko - Pull me down
Luminate - Let my love open the door
Def Leppard - Animal
Hozier - Someone new
Panic! At the disco - Nearly witches
Frank Sinatra - Witchcraft
Cassie - Can't do it without you
City of Bones - 17 Crimes
Haim - Honey & I

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário